Relationship Rabbi update
A lot has happened since our last post.
1) We are in the mixing stage of the new audio product for the Five Step Action Plan to Saving Your Marriage. Your input has been helpful. Click here to read our last post about it.
2) I spoke in Rochester, NY last Sunday night on the topic of Interpersonal Relationships. A video was taken and we hope to post when available.
3) Baltimore Jewish Life’s new online magazine Extra has printed my latest article entitled, A Conscious Childbirth: What Husbands Need to Know about Making it Go Smoothly.
4) Aish published my new article on The 5 Love Languages: How to express your love in the way that speaks to your spouse. A must-read for anyone in relationship.
5) Finally, the OU reprinted my article How My Therapist Destroyed My Marriage. As you could imagine, many therapists are upset and, in my opinion, have distorted my words to draw conclusions that I did not make. I am hoping to post a response within the next week, which I plan to share with you. What do you think? Feel free to contact me below or post your comment on ou.org.