How to Get Married Seminar
The dating process can often feel frustrating and seem endless
How will I know when I find the right one?
What if I am passing over my bashert?
Finally, a seminar tailored specifically to the needs and concerns of Jewish singles which combines the wisdom of Torah with the practical insights and skill of Imago Relationship Therapy.
This full-day seminar for singles (never married or divorced) is held either in Baltimore or can be brought to your community or shul.
What you will learn:
- What to really expect in relationships
- How to clarify what you are looking for and common roadblocks that get in the way
- Getting to know yourself
- Dating tools- How to get beyond a first date.
- How do you know if you should take it to the next level?
- How you can stand out from all the other fish in the sea
- What is chemistry and what role does it play?
- What to do about broken engagements and other potential red flags
- What to do if they’re divorced and/or with kids
- Trusting your Gut-When your Friends don’t like your mate
- Third party Advice- the helps and harms
- If you are divorced- become more aware of why your previous marriage failed and how you can make it right this time
How do I know this seminar will be different than all of the others I have attended?
-You will be empowered to move forward as opposed to being lectured at or told what you are doing wrong.
–You will learn practical skills you can use right away in all of your relationships (your boss, your parents, and your friends).
-You will learn the basic tenets and skills of Imago Relationship Therapy, the most effective and popular form of relationship counseling world-wide.
-You will get the expertise and personal attention of Rabbi Slatkin who has successfully helped countless singles and broken engagements, bringing them to the point of marriage.
This interactive seminar combines lecture, experiential work and exercises, and plenty of audience participation.